Top 10 Tips For Your Vagina
By Jacqueline Hellyer – www.jacquelinehellyer.com
A friend asked me recently what my top 10 tips for a vagina would be. Good question, I thought. So many women feel disconnected from their genitals, donâ€™t have a good feeling about them. We donâ€™t even have a decent word for them, often using the word â€œvaginaâ€ to apply to the whole genital area. So here I use the word â€˜vaginaâ€™ to apply to just the vagina, and as to the whole of the genitals..? Well, read on!
- Honour It. The female genitals are the source of life. Other than a small input by the man at the start, the whole process of creating life takes place in the female genitals. That would have to be the most awesome thing in the entire universe!
- Name It. For such an awesome part of the body, itâ€™s incredible that we donâ€™t have a decent name, other than â€˜genitalsâ€™. Even in casual talk there are not a lot of strong gorgeous names. We often refer to our â€˜bitsâ€™, â€˜down thereâ€™, â€˜private partsâ€™ or â€˜nether regionsâ€™. Itâ€™s difficult to relate to an area of your body that you canâ€™t even name! So give it a name: itâ€™s my fanny or my quim, my yoni, qualia, bajingo, honey-pot, cinnebar crevasseâ€¦.Even my cunt, because originally the meaning of the word cunt was â€œto beguile a man with oneâ€™s feminine charmsâ€, which is rather a wonderful concept.
- Understand It. I think one of the reasons women donâ€™t feel so good about their quim/farfalla/bajingo is because they donâ€™t know how incredible it is. Women are built for extreme sexual pleasure! The anatomy, the physiology, the energetics. Once you understand that, and realise what youâ€™re sexual potential is, then wow, youâ€™re going to love it. Do you know how big your clitoris is? Most of it is on the inside! Do you know how much engorging material there is down there? How orgasms work? How you can go beyond normal orgasm to an orgasmic state? All thanks to your amazing bajingo.
- Incorporate It. Itâ€™s part of your body, so feel it as part of your body. Close your eyes and and go over every part of it in your mind, both the inside and the outside. Explore it with your hands and fingers. Take a good look at it in the mirror. When you can recline in front of a mirror with legs wide apart and look and say to yourself â€œMmm, that is gorgeous!â€, then youâ€™ll know itâ€™s part of you.
- Pamper It. Our bodies love and deserve to be pampered. Itâ€™s so good for the soul. Your honey-pot is part of your body and deserves that pampering too. So if youâ€™re in a hot bath, part your legs and allow the warmth to wash over it. If youâ€™re in the ocean, part your legs and allow the salty sting of the water to caress it. When you apply creams to you body, slather yourself all over (no creams or oils on the inside though). When making love with your partner, request/invite/allow it to be touched/massaged/embraced.
- Pleasure It. Our genitals are made for pleasure. The clitoris has no purpose at all, other than to provide exquisite pleasure. The mass of nerves, engorging material, lubricating and wetting functions, all conspire to show that our fannys are meant to be used for pleasure. So do so. With one another or on your own. Particularly on your own. The womanly art of self-pleasuring is so important to self-loving and self-honouring. See my video on self pleasuring if you need advice on how to do this (www.jacquelinehellyer.com/info_videos.htm).
- Listen to It. This is particularly in relation to having sex. One of the biggest problems Iâ€™ve noticed with peopleâ€™s sex lives is that they move too fast. You have to listen to your body and in particular to your quim to know when youâ€™re ready to move on. So you donâ€™t start to kiss until your mouth is drawn to your partnerâ€™s. You donâ€™t allow your breasts to be touched until you feel them lifting and moving towards your partner, wanting to be touched. You donâ€™t allow your qualia to be touched until you feel your hips raising and your legs opening. And you donâ€™t allow your partner to enter you until you feel your cinnebar crevasse yearning for his jade stalk, your yoni invites in his lingam, your cunt is dripping with desire for his cockâ€¦ If youâ€™re not really feeling it, donâ€™t go there.
Now some tips on keeping it in good shape:
- Squeeze It.Â There’s a band of muscle that goes from your pubic bone to your tail bone. Itâ€™s important to keep it toned as it does some very important things. Firstly, it holds all your internal organs in place. If you donâ€™t keep those muscles toned, your vagina might fall out when you get old. I kid you not, vaginal prolapse can happen to older women. Secondly, the contraction of these muscles is an important part of orgasm. The more toned the muscles, the better the orgasm. So ladies â€“ squeeze! And squeeze some more! Imagine youâ€™re stopping urine from flowing, those are the muscles to use. Squeeze rhythmically, then squeeze and hold a few seconds, then squeeze progressively tighter, keeping your abdominal muscles relaxed.
- Rest It. Rest is such an important part of health and well being. It applies to your vagina too. Itâ€™s good to give it a rest. Particularly during your period. In many traditional cultures women would take time out during their period to relax and rest, often with other women. This is not as many anthropologists have interpreted it because the women were considered â€˜uncleanâ€™ at that time, but because it was a sacred time for a woman to go within. We modern women would benefit from doing the same. Take it easy during your period, especially the heavier days. Avoid exerting yourself, be peaceful, and avoid genital stimulation, especially intercourse. Get into the rhythm of your cycle, be aware of the ebbs and flows of your energy and work with those flows, rather than ignoring them or fighting them.
- Let it flow. And finally, on the topic of menstruation, let it flow. I do believe modern women try to hide to ignore and hide their cycles excessively. Tampons have their place, but if you let the blood flow, youâ€™ll get more in touch with your body. So rest and let the blood flow during your period, and youâ€™ll find more energy and more intuitive flow in the rest of your life.
To get more in touch with your feminine sexuality, attend one of my Luscious Woman workshops: www.jacquelinehellyer.com/luscious-woman